If you would like to find out about current career opportunities at The Greeley Company click here.
The Greeley Company has a long history of a culture of excellence in everything we do. We are team oriented and customer focused. We care for our clients, for the patients and communities they serve, and for all those who work within Greeley. As a learning organization, we embrace the fast pace of healthcare change as a source of new opportunities for success for our individual team members and for the whole Greeley team.
Our corporate headquarters in Danvers, Massachusetts, is part of a professional office suite that boasts attractive amenities including a large cafe with outdoor patio, a fitness facility with showers, and access to a recreational trail.
Along with an exceptional array of employee benefits, Greeley offers employees a fun, stimulating work environment where ideas and collaboration define our culture. With offices in Danvers, MA, we offer unparalleled opportunities for growth to all of our employees.
Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance & accidental death and dismemberment (ADD)
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Vacation, sick, personal/PTO
- 9 paid holidays
- 401(K) with a company match
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral program
- Supplemental insurance programs
- Wellness program
- Employee development opportunities
- Business casual dress policy
- Flex-time work schedule
- On-site cafeteria
- On-site gym
- Career Opportunities
As an equal opportunity employer, Greeley is committed to a diverse workforce.