External Peer Review Services
When you need external peer review, your physician performance, legal risk, quality of care, reputation, and accreditation are at stake
Irreconcilable conflicts of interest, lack of needed expertise on your medical staff, FPPE and OPPE, fair hearings, etc. Regardless of the reason, when you need external peer review, you need it now and you need it done right. Turn to The Greeley Company, the most respected name in peer review.
Solving problems and delivering results
With our depth, expertise, and flexibility, The Greeley Company is uniquely qualified to deliver any external peer review services you require.
Here are some examples of how we serve our clients:
- Match credible, board-certified, actively practicing physician experts with all types and volumes of case review needs: Individual, surveillance, medical necessity, federally mandated IRO reviews, departmental and service line assessments
- Help select the number and types of cases to review: To ensure adequate evaluation and spare you unnecessary time and expense
- Provide onsite or virtual proctoring: Practitioner technique, skill, or knowledge
- Deliver professional, easy-to-interpret reports: Criteria-based ratings, definitive findings, clear measurement and feedback of performance issues, and identification of opportunities for improvement
- Provide post-review support: For example, conference calls to clarify findings and determine next steps
- Defend and support findings: Expert witness testimony as necessary—if subsequent corrective action, fair hearing, or litigation ensues
Please call Robin Jones at (978) 406-4724 or click here to discuss how we can meet your external peer review needs or help answer any questions you might have.
BENEFITS & OUTCOMES
- Resolve conflicting internal peer review findings
- Defuse or resolve conflicts of interest and politically sensitive situations
- Measure, improve, and demonstrate quality patient care
- Comply with OPPE, FPPE, and other accreditation/regulatory requirements
- Use Greeley’s measurement and feedback to help with decisions in cases at risk for corrective action, fair hearing, or litigation.
- Validate the credibility of your peer review program
PEER REVIEW BOOT CAMP
April 20-22, 2017
New Orleans, LA
In-depth training on today’s most challenging peer review issues
The Greeley Company provided an excellent physician expert to assist with a complicated, highly sensitive issue. Their expertise and professionalism allowed for a smooth, efficient process. I would highly recommend The Greeley Company for their experience, competency, and responsiveness.— Eric Dobkin MD, FACS, FCCM, Chief Quality Officer and VP, Quality and Patient Safety, Crozer-Keystone
THE GREELEY DIFFERENCE
- Objective & credible: Credible, objective third party, trusted by both physicians and hospital leaders
- Transparent, competitive pricing: Rather than per-page or hourly fees, we provide fixed pricing that factors in specialty, complexity, length of stay, and number of cases
- Confident & secure: We maintain confidential, secure, HIPAA-compliant communications through our online case review portal, Greeley Secure©
- High value: Our reports provide clear, objective, accurate measurement of provider performance to help solve your problem
- Flexible: Timely, customized services and solutions regardless of EMR technology, case review needs, internal resources, and challenges
Do you have what it takes to become a Greeley external peer reviewer?
Due to extraordinary demand, The Greeley Company is seeking to expand our esteemed physician reviewer panel. We encourage you to consider becoming an expert physician reviewer for us.
Related Services & Resources
SEMINAR: PEER REVIEW BOOT CAMP
In-depth training for peer review leaders and support staff
WHITE PAPER: EXTERNAL PEER REVIEW
Key strategies to help you develop clear, practical policies and processes for obtaining and using EPR evaluations
INTERNAL PEER REVIEW CONSULTING
Consulting and auditing services for fair, efficient, effective peer review