Think you have your physician peer review covered? Before you answer “yes,” consider:
- Would you rate your peer review as highly efficient, fair, and effective?
- Do you sometimes experience backlogs of case reviews?
- Is meeting the peer review requirements of CMS, The Joint Commission (OPPE and FPPE), or other accreditors a challenge at times?
- How do you train your new peer review committee members?
- Have you achieved a positive culture for competency measurement and improvement?
Chances are, you might realize you could use some outside help with some aspect of peer review. We invite you to click below to download two of our most popular white papers related to peer review:
Should you have any peer review or physician-related questions or needs, please call 888-749-3054 or or contact us through our website to set up some time to talk. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss any challenges you might have, share stories of clients we’ve helped, and see whether Greeley’s solutions might interest you.
Thank you for your time and best wishes for your organization’s continued success!
Rick Sheff, MD
Chief Medical Officer
The Greeley Company