The Greeley Company is looking forward to participating in the National Association Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) 40th Educational Conference and Exhibition, September 17-21 in Boston, MA.
The event draws greater than 1,400 medical services professionals and other professionals from across the country and over 40 sponsors and exhibitors that serve the healthcare industry.
Five Greeley experts will speak at the event, as follows:
- Mon, Sept 19: 10-11:30 am: “Verify and Comply: CMS, TJC, NCQA, HFAP, and DNV GL Credentialing Standards Compared and Contrasted,” presented by Sally Pelletier, CPMSM, CPCS & Carol Cairns, CPMSM, CPCS
- Mon, Sept 19: 10-11:30 am: “It’s No Longer Just the Medical Staff: The Imperative to Optimize the ‘Whole Chessboard’ of Physician-Hospital Collaboration and Alignment,” presented by Rick Sheff, MD
- Mon, Sept 19, 2:45-4:15 pm: “Culture Eats Strategy for Lunch Every Time: Ten Essential Steps to Successfully Achieve Criteria Based Privileging Across a System,” by Sally Pelletier, CPMSM, CPCS & Frances Ponsioen, CPMSM, CPCS
- Weds, Sept 21, 8:30-10 am: “Achieving the Credentialing Trifecta: Real Results in Alignment Between Managed Care Credentialing, Provider Enrollment, and Delegated Credentialing,” presented by Amy Niehaus, MBA, CPMSM, CPCS
- Weds, Sept 21, 10:30 am-12 pm: “So, You Want to Become an NCQA-Certified CVO: The Tools and Tips to Get You There,” presented by Amy Niehaus, MBA, CPMSM, CPCS
Greeley is proud to sponsor and exhibit at the event as well. If you are attending the conference, please be sure to visit us in Booth 146 and be sure to ask for your complimentary USB drive that includes our new resource, The Greeley Company’s Credentialing & Privileging Collection: A Selection of Practical Sample Policies, Procedures, and Other Documents.
The Greeley Company looks forward to seeing many of our colleagues at the conference!