Have you made any New Year’s Resolutions for your medical staff services team for 2018? Here are some resolutions Greeley helped clients make and achieve for 2017. Why not your team? Why not now?
Medical Staff Services Resolutions for 2018
- I will not react. I will aspire to be proactive, anticipating the needs of those around me and acknowledging that change will be a constant for the foreseeable future.
- I will help to redefine roles and responsibilities of the medical staff services team so that they align with the work we must do, and the service levels we must achieve.
- I will help make sure that the right staff is in the right roles, expectations are clear, and resources are aligned for success.
- I will help achieve an application turnaround time of less than 21 days (maybe even 14?) in credentialing.
- I will do all that I can to streamline, combine, and align credentialing, privileging, reappointment, enrollment, and re-enrollment forms and processes to increase provider satisfaction and reclaim revenue lost in the current mix.
- I will do all that I can to help our Medical Executive, Peer Review, Credentialing and Quality Committees to function well. I will help them end death by meeting. I will help physician leaders to find these engagements rewarding. I will help them turn these roles and responsibilities into goals and opportunities for our organization.
- I will help credentialing, privileging, and enrollment processes in my organization get to paperless.
If you are rolling your eyes or saying “I wish,” at this very moment, let’s start a conversation about the challenges you face in achieving any or all of these resolutions for 2018.
- Calculator: What’s the ROI for reducing credentialing turnaround time?
- Webinar: Hidden ROI in Credentialing, Privileging & Enrollment
- Article: Rearchitecting the Medical Staff Services Department
- Seminar: The Credentialing Solution
- Brochure: Interim Staffing Solutions
START THE CONVERSATION