The Greeley Company is well known for our national physician and hospital leadership seminars. But did you know the expert faculty members for our national programs can provide customized onsite education at your organization?
Booking onsite education engagements now!
Bring our experts onsite to prepare any new leaders and help your leadership team learn together. We are now booking onsite engagements nationwide. Contact us today to lock in a date for an educational onsite program at your organization!
By Bringing Greeley Education Onsite, Clients Experience the Following Benefits:
- Develop leadership tools and strategies tailored to your specific needs
- Create customized curriculum on the topics most important to you
- Choose from lectures, facilitated retreats and workshops, focused presentations, and strategic planning sessions
- Learn Greeley’s core methodologies that are further explored at our National Seminars
- Flexible scheduling options whether your team needs evenings, weekends, 1 day or multiple day training
Onsite Education Topic Examples:
- Peer Review
- Disruptive Physicians
- Clinician Burnout
- Physician-Hospital Alignment
- Essential Physician Leadership
- Credentialing and Privileging
- Bylaws, Policies and Procedures
- Medical Staff Services Department Optimization
Greeley experts also regularly speak Greeley’s national seminars, where attendees have the opportunity to learn together and participate in intensive 3-day courses. View our complete Program Catalog for more information on our national events and to learn more about potential topics for onsite education.
When you’re ready to schedule your Greeley education, contact us or call 888.749.3054.