Think you have your physician peer review covered? Before you answer “yes,” consider:
- Would you rate your peer review as highly efficient, fair, and effective?
- Do you sometimes experience backlogs of case reviews?
- Is meeting the peer review requirements of CMS, The Joint Commission (OPPE and FPPE), or other accreditors a challenge at times?
- How do you train your new peer review committee members?
- Have you achieved a positive culture for competency measurement and improvement?
Chances are, you might realize you could use some outside help with some aspect of peer review. We invite you to click below to download two of our most popular white papers related to peer review: