Become an External Peer Reviewer
Do you have what it takes to be a Greeley reviewer?
Due to extraordinary demand, we’re seeking to expand our esteemed physician reviewer panel. We encourage you to consider becoming an expert physician reviewer for us.
Top 3 reasons to consider becoming a Greeley external peer reviewer
As an external peer reviewer, you can earn extra income by applying your expertise outside your day-to-day practice. Most of our physician reviewers enjoy the work for reasons unrelated to compensation, however, including:
- Clinical and intellectual stimulation: Applying current evidence-based medicine to your case reviews is interesting and professionally satisfying.
- Self-improvement and awareness: Reviewing cases helps physicians improve their own clinical care and documentation.
- An opportunity to make a difference: Serving as an objective external case reviewer offers a way to improve care provided by others and give back to the medical community.
PEER REVIEW BOOT CAMP
October 12-14, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
In-depth training on today’s most challenging peer review issues
Requirements and requested qualifications
To be considered for a Greeley external peer reviewer role, you must:
- Be actively practicing
- Have practiced for a minimum of five years within your specialty
- Be board certified within your specialty
What makes a good external peer reviewer?
While we train and prepare our external peer reviewers for their roles, there are certain qualities that our physician reviewers share, including the ability to:
- Provide accurate, objective reviews of cases that reflect the most current standards of care in the field
- Base findings on comparison with current evidence-based medicine and consensus guidelines, when available and relevant
- Support your case analysis with concise, compelling clinical logic
LEARN MORE ABOUT BECOMING AN EXTERNAL PEER REVIEWER
Please call Robin Jones at (978) 406-4724 or click here to learn more about The Greeley Company's external peer reviewer opportunities or to download a copy of our Become an External Peer Reviewer brochure.