Onsite Education & Seminars
Educate and engage your physician leaders, hospital executives, and other key medical staff and quality leaders
When you need to educate physician leaders, executives, and others within your organization you need presenters who know their material and can really connect with your audience. Greeley’s experienced speakers are physician leaders and senior healthcare professionals well versed in the hottest topics and challenges facing medical staffs and hospitals today.
Two education options
Our national seminars and customized onsite education both offer the same exceptional faculty and content, and there are benefits unique to each format:
- Gain interesting perspectives and ideas from multiple organizations participating in the interactive seminars
- Reward your dedicated leaders with a comfortable, enjoyable experience at a premier destination setting offering attractive amenities and recreational opportunities
- Enjoy valuable free time outside the educational sessions for activities and events that promote teambuilding, recreation, and relaxation
- Network with up to 500 participants from other organizations across the country
- Blend curriculum from any of Greeley’s national seminars—and add customized content as needed—to tailor your onsite education to your organization’s needs and challenges
- Save time, hassle, and travel costs associated with sending teams of leaders to conferences and seminars
- Educate more leaders and staff members for less cost
- Schedule training programs to occur during days and times that best fit your organization’s needs
Some of the most popular topics we cover include:
- Essential training for physician leaders: Critical responsibilities amid a changing healthcare landscape
- Clinical integration and physician-hospital collaboration: Knowledge and new, practical skills necessary to lead physician-hospital integration
- Peer review: Responsibilities, legal concerns, OPPE/FPPE, physician core competencies, multidisciplinary peer review, and other critical topics
- Credentialing and privileging: Skills and knowledge necessary to protect patients, treat physicians and clinicians with fairness and respect, and comply with accreditation and regulatory requirements
Greeley speakers provide the perfect ‘titration’ of style and content. This information will provide the foundation to address the challenges of the next three years.–Jerry Kolins, CMQO, Palomar Health, Escondido, CA
Physician-to-physician training makes a difference!
Greeley’s expert speakers and advisors are practicing physicians, which really enhances their ability to connect with your physicians. They present materials and concepts in ways that physicians can understand—and provide stories and examples to which physicians can relate. Don’t underestimate the power of this peer-to-peer training advantage!
SPECIALIZED TRAINING FOR MEDICAL SERVICES AND CREDENTIALING PROFESSIONALS
Greeley specializes in credentialing and privileging education for all levels, offering experienced speakers to enlighten and engage your audience.
Related Services & Resources
GREELEY FACULTY MEMBERS
Professionals collaborating with fellow professionals to help you succeed
CONSULTING: MEDICAL STAFF OPTIMIZATION & PHYSICIAN ALIGNMENT
Whatever your medical staff challenges, we can help
WHITE PAPER: STRATEGIC MEDICAL STAFF DEVELOPMENT PLANNING
Invest in your medical staff, one of your hospital's most important assets