Current event offerings
Greeley’s experienced speakers are physician leaders and senior healthcare professionals well versed in the hottest topics and challenges facing medical staffs and hospitals today.
Providing education events for 25 years, we update our content and interactive formats continually—and periodically add entirely new programs. Even if you’ve attended a Greeley event before, there’s good reason to join us again!
We currently offer the following events throughout the year:
- Medical Executive Committee Institute: The Essential Training for All Medical Staff and Physician Leaders
- The Greeley Physician Leadership Institute: The Tools Physicians Must Have to Deliver the Value Hospitals/Health Systems Need
- Peer Review Boot Camp: Performance Improvement-Driven Peer Review
- The Credentialing Solution: Everything Medical Staff Leaders and Medical Services Professionals Need to Know about Credentialing and Privileging
- Greeley’s 80/70 Imperative: Learn How Reducing Policy Burden By 80% Can Reduce 70% Of Documentation Overkill
- The CMO/VPMA Retreat: How to Succeed in the Toughest Job in Healthcare
Benefits of Participation
Organizations that attend our education events—especially those that send a team of leaders—typically experience several or all of the following benefits, and more:
- Gain interesting perspectives and ideas from multiple organizations participating in the interactive programs
- Reward your dedicated leaders with a comfortable, enjoyable experience at a premier destination setting offering attractive amenities and recreational opportunities
- Enjoy valuable free time outside the educational sessions for activities and events that promote teambuilding, recreation, and relaxation
- Network with up to 500 participants from other organizations across the country
Greeley speakers provide the perfect ‘titration’ of style and content. This information will provide the foundation to address the challenges of the next three years.–Jerry Kolins, CMQO, Palomar Health, Escondido, CA
Physician-to-physician training makes a difference!
Greeley’s expert speakers and advisors are practicing physicians, which really enhances their ability to connect with your physicians. They present materials and concepts in ways that physicians can understand—and provide stories and examples to which physicians can relate. Don’t underestimate the power of this peer-to-peer training advantage!
We were fortunate to have six members of our team attend this meeting. We were all able to hear and discuss—have great ideas to take back. We feel we are on the edge of something exciting and challenging.—Tammy Merritt, Director of Med Staff, Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital, Charlotte, MI
MEDICAL STAFF OPTIMIZATION & PHYSICIAN ALIGNMENT CONSULTING
We partner with hundreds of hospitals each year to help them strengthen physician-hospital relations, achieve a more effective medical staff, and provide better care for their communities. Our consulting team specializes in helping physician leaders and hospital leaders collaborate to produce meaningful changes.
Ideal team-building opportunity
Your executives, physician leaders, and others learn and participate in our events together and walk away with shared goals and strategies for your organization. Free time outside the educational sessions encourages teambuilding and shared recreational activities.
Professionals collaborating with fellow professionals to help you succeed
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
Our events include CME/CE credits from various organizations
EVENT REGISTRATION FEES AND POLICIES
Event pricing, offers, and policies & procedures
Customized onsite education
Blend curriculum from any of Greeley’s national events into a custom-tailored onsite education program. Bring Greeley experts right to your facility for an affordable, convenient way to train your leaders and staff!