- What We’re Doing in Healthcare Is Not Sustainable: Will you be part of the solution or part of the problem?
- Tame the EMR Monster: How to cut nursing and physician documentation by up to 70% and get clinicians back to the bedside
- Get Physician Employment Right (Because we can’t afford not to!)
- Fix Readmissions the Right Way: Putting the patient at the center of care
- Take Physician-Hospital Alignment to the Next Level through Service Line Co-Management: Turning good business into great value
- Solutions for Physician Burnout and the Primary Care Shortage: Team-based care and beyond
- Critical Success Factors for Providers: When and how to take on risk
- Focus and Execute: How to achieve organizational accountability and follow through
- Create an Action Plan for When You Get Home
Agenda is subject to change
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
CME/CE credits will be available through several organizations:
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) for a maximum of 11.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE): Eligible for self-reported ACHE Qualified Education Credit upon application for advancement or recertification.
- National Association Medical Staff Services (NAMSS): Approved for up to 14 continuing education units.
- National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ): Approved by the National Association for Healthcare Quality for 11.75 CPHQ CE credits.
Visit our seminar continuing education page for more information.
The Executive Session is presented by Tarek Elsawy MD, FACP; Bradley M. Leonard, MD, MBA, FACC; Rick Sheff, MD; and Thomas Anthony, JD. Visit our seminar faculty page for detailed bios on the faculty for this and other Greeley programs. Faculty subject to change without notice.