Seminar Registration Fees and Policies
The registration fee for each of the following four seminars is $1,845 per attendee and includes all educational sessions, detailed course materials, breakfast every day, a networking reception for participants and their spouses/partners, and CME/CE credits.
- Medical Executive Committee Institute
- Executive Session
- Peer Review Boot Camp
- The Credentialing Solution
The Advanced Medical Staff Leadership Retreat is $1,195 per attendee as a standalone or $649 as an add-on when attending another seminar. Fees include all educational sessions, detailed course materials, a networking reception for attendees on Saturday evening, continental breakfast on Sunday, and CME/CE credits.
The CMO/VPMA Retreat is $1,195 per attendee as a standalone or $649 as an add-on when attending another seminar. Fees include all educational sessions, detailed course materials, continental breakfast on Sunday, and CME/CE credits.
Bring Your CEO for Free!
Organizations may bring their CEO for free. (Offer applies only to the hospital/healthcare system president/CEO; no exceptions may be made.)
Credentialing Teams Bring Your MSP for Free!
Organizations that purchase three or more seats for The Credentialing Solution may register their medical services professional for free! Note that this offer applies only to The Credentialing Solution; no exceptions may be made and this offer cannot be combined with any other offers (e.g., group discount).
Special pricing for organizations that bring large teams is available. To learn more, please call 800-807-9819.
Customized Extra Session Option
Should your organization wish to explore adding a private, customized session with one or more of our faculty members to your seminar experience, please contact Maureen Clarke at 978-406-4718 to discuss your needs.
The Greeley Company requires full payment of the registration fee upon booking. Registration is not guaranteed until payment is received. Payment by check or PO is available until 15 business days prior to the event start date; following that, only credit card payment is accepted. Please remit payment to:
The Greeley Company
5 Cherry Hill Drive, Suite 200
Danvers, MA 01923
- Cancellations received by The Greeley Company 30 days or more prior to the seminar are eligible for a credit or refund, less a $250 cancellation fee per seminar. The credit is valid for up to six months from the date of cancellation.
- Cancellations made 30 to 10 days prior to the seminar date are ineligible for refunds but are eligible for payment transfer (credit) to another Greeley seminar, less a $250 cancellation fee per seminar. The credit is valid for up to six months from date of cancellation.
- Participants who cancel fewer than 10 days prior to the seminar date are considered as “no shows” and are ineligible for refund/credit.
This policy is subject to change. Call 800-807-9819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Americans with Disabilities Act
If you require special accommodations in order to participate in this educational activity, please contact Maureen Clarke at 978-406-4718.
Faculty Disclosure Statement
The Greeley Company has confirmed that none of the faculty/presenters, planners, or contributors has any relevant financial relationships to disclose related to the content of this educational activity.
No recording or reproduction of our presentation is permitted without the express written consent of The Greeley Company, Inc.