CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
CME/CE credits will be available through several organizations:
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) for a maximum of 11.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE): Eligible for self-reported ACHE Qualified Education Credit upon application for advancement or recertification.
- National Association Medical Staff Services (NAMSS): Approved for up to 14 continuing education units.
- National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ): Approved by the National Association for Healthcare Quality for 11.75 CPHQ CE credits.
Visit our seminar continuing education page for more information.
Visit our seminar faculty page for detailed bios on the faculty for this and other Greeley programs. Faculty subject to change without notice.
The registration fee is $1,845 per attendee and includes:
- All educational sessions
- Detailed course materials
- Breakfast every day
- A networking reception for participants and their spouses/partners
- CME/CE credits