Onsite Education for Physician, Medical Staff, and Hospital Leaders
Bring Greeley experts right to your facility for customized, convenient, and affordable onsite education and training
The Greeley Company is well known for our national educational events. But did you know the expert faculty members for our national programs can provide customized onsite education at your organization?
We offer a variety of onsite education formats including lectures, facilitated retreats and workshops, focused presentations, and strategic planning sessions. Greeley experts also regularly speak at national and regional trade shows and events, serving as keynote presenters, workshop faculty, panel participants, and lecturers.
Benefits of Greeley Onsite Education
- Develop leadership tools and strategies tailored to your specific needs
- Create customized curriculum on the topics most important to you
- Save time and hassle associated with traveling to conferences and events
- Educate more leaders for less money than other training options
- Choose the onsite education agendas and formats that work best for you
I came across The Greeley Company through a simple web search, and now I turn to them for my education and strategic planning needs. The Greeley Company is a physician led company that holds a lot of stock with physicians. They are able to present from both the clinical and administrative ends of the spectrum, which is crucial to the direction in which healthcare is going today.—Dennis Franks, CEO, Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
Onsite Education Topics and Formats
Greeley faculty and staff will work with you to understand your organization’s unique situation, then tailor your program to the topics and formats you require. Some of the most popular topics we cover include:
- Essential training for physician leaders: Critical responsibilities amid a changing healthcare landscape
- Clinical integration and physician-hospital collaboration: Knowledge and new, practical skills necessary to lead physician-hospital integration
- Peer review: Responsibilities, legal concerns, OPPE/FPPE, physician core competencies, multidisciplinary peer review, and other critical topics
- Credentialing and privileging: Skills and knowledge necessary to protect patients, treat physicians and clinicians with fairness and respect, and comply with accreditation and regulatory requirements
Among the opportunities we have had to send our medical staff to Greeley conferences such as The CMO/VPMA Retreat and Peer Review Boot Camp, the ability for Dr. Curtin to travel to us and present to our Medical Staff, Leadership, and Board was another valuable and successful endeavor. From beginning to end, the Greeley staff listened to our requests, adapted to our needs, and was organized in every manner. Dr. Curtin invested his time and expertise to our group, embracing the rural aspects of small, intimate Wyoming Hospital functions as well as weather conditions. We now have a collection of Greeley handbooks on our shelves and will certainly continue our connection with the Greeley Company and use them as a top resource for our Medical Staff Service’s needs.—Amy Ligocki, CPCS, CPMSM, Medical Staff Services Manager, Sheridan Memorial Hospital
Expertise and Experience
Greeley speakers are physician leaders and senior healthcare professionals well versed in the hottest topics and challenges facing medical staffs and hospitals today.
Physician-to-physician training makes a difference!
Greeley’s expert speakers and advisors are practicing physicians, which really enhances their ability to connect with your physicians. They present materials and concepts in ways that physicians can understand—and provide stories and examples to which physicians can relate. Don’t underestimate the power of this peer-to-peer training advantage!
Call 888-749-3054 or click here to learn more about how The Greeley Company's onsite education programs can help you achieve your goals.