NEW ORLEANS, LA March 28-30, 2019
For individual or team reservations, please call 1.800.807.9819 or register online.
Experience new content, exciting exchanges of ideas, strategies, and practical advice for conquering today’s most pressing challenges at Greeley’s Physician and Hospital Leadership Education Events. By attending, you will walk away with the education and skills you need to achieve the goals that are most critical to your organization’s success.
Attendees choose from the following four events, held during three morning sessions 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m, Thursday to Saturday (noon adjournment on the last day.) This schedule allows ample time for team-building, recreational, and other activities during the afternoons. It also enables all participants to stay for our popular “extra” CMO/VPMA Retreat, which starts at 12:30 p.m. Saturday and adjourns Sunday at 11:00 a.m. (See below for more details.)
- NEW PROGRAM: The Greeley Physician Leadership Institute The Tools Physicians Must Have to Deliver the Value Hospitals/Health Systems Need
- Medical Executive Committee Institute The Essential Training for All Medical Staff and Physician Leaders
- Peer Review Boot Camp Performance Improvement-Driven Peer Review
- The Credentialing Solution Everything Medical Staff Leaders and Medical Services Professionals Need to Know about Credentialing and Privileging.
- The CMO/VPMA Retreat: How to Succeed in the Toughest Job in Healthcare (Add-on or Stand-alone) This event runs from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 30, and from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, March 31. This schedule allows participants to add this event to one of the other four events offered and, with a late morning adjournment on Sunday, offers ample time for travel home for most participants. For those of you already attending one of the other events, we hope you will consider staying an extra day to join us for this program!
Experience the grandeur of New Orleans at The Roosevelt Hotel. Take a hotel tour to learn all about the rich history of The Roosevelt, from the historic bars, former speakeasies, famous guests, and more. Treat yourself to an array of indulgent services in the Waldorf Astoria Spa’s truly relaxing environment to melt away stress and re-invigorate body and mind. Experience exceptional dining, entertainment, and the timeless style of Waldorf Astoria at the hotel’s lounges, café, and restaurants.
The Roosevelt–A Waldorf Astoria Hotel 130 Roosevelt Way New Orleans, Louisiana, 70112 1-504-648-1200 General Inquiries 1-800-925-3673 Reservations
Discounted Room Rate: $289 for reservations if booked by March 5 (based on availability). To reserve your room call 1-800-925-3673 and be sure to mention that you are attending the Greeley event.