Interim Staffing Opportunities for Medical Services Professionals
Are you seeking an exciting new career opportunity?
Becoming an interim staffer for The Greeley Company can be an attractive and exciting career alternative for medical services professionals (MSP) at all stages of their lives and careers. We are currently seeking well-qualified candidates for all levels of MSP positions nationwide, including:
- Interim Director, Medical Staff Services
- Interim Manager, Medical Staff Services
- Interim Credentialing Specialist
- Interim Medical Staff Coordinator
HOW TO APPLY TO BECOME A GREELEY INTERIM STAFF MEMBER
If you're ready to apply at this time to be considered for current or future job opportunities, please view our careers page.
Not Paperless Yet? You can DO this!
Greeley has ready-to-roll interim staff teams that can be deployed to help you GET TO PAPERLESS.Send me a “GET TO PAPERLESS” team, please!
Top 5 reasons to consider becoming a Greeley interim staffer:
- Excellent compensation: Our projects typically pay more hourly than the rate you’d earn for equivalent full-time work and include full travel, lodging, and meals paid for the duration of the project.
- Freedom and flexibility: Because you’re an independent contractor, you’re in the driver’s seat when it comes to mapping out your schedule, not to mention where you work, how often you work, and in which settings.
- Variety: We have many opportunities for qualified MSPs, so working as an interim staffer for Greeley offers you new and different opportunities on a regular basis—and the chance to make new professional and personal contacts!
- Intellectual engagement, as desired: You get to apply your skills to new and different settings, teams, and challenges. Or perhaps you’re looking to cut back and want to simply work credentials files. We have opportunities for both!
- Travel: Explore the country. Get paid to travel. And whatever your hobbies or interests, you can line up assignments that will allow you to pursue your passions while on location.
CASE STUDY: CREDENTIALING SPECIALIST INTERIM STAFFING ROLE
A cutting-edge, urban hospital initially sought an interim credentialing specialist from The Greeley Company to staff a 90-day assignment. As circumstances have evolved, the client has asked to have the same interim staffer stay on to work on other projects. Read about this credentialing specialist's experience here.
Requirements and requested qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years experience for credentialing specialist level, additional 1-2 years management experience for manager/director levels
- CPCS and/or CPMSM preferred
- Experience with utilizing credentialing software
- Availability to be away from home for long periods of time with minimal notice
- Willingness to travel anywhere in the US
- Excellent references
- Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail