The Greeley Company invites your physician leaders, hospital executives, and others who play key roles in your medical staff and quality programs to join us for our next seminar series April 30 through May 3, 2015 at the Trump National Doral, Miami, FL. All five seminars focus on the most important areas and challenges that hospital and medical staff leaders must master.
The following four seminars run for three half days (7:00 a.m. breakfast to noon or 12:30 p.m. each day) April 30 through May 2:
- Medical Executive Committee Institute: The essential prep course for both new and experienced physician leaders.
- Training Physicians to Lead Clinical Integration: For executives and physicians, this course covers how to achieve and maintain physician-hospital collaboration and the essential components of an integrated model.
- Peer Review Boot Camp: In-depth, hands-on, case-based training for physicians and others who lead your peer review program.
- The Credentialing Solution: The nuts and bolts of how to create and maintain an efficient credentialing & privileging program that supports patent safety, is fair to physicians, and complies with accreditation and regulatory standards.
- Additional seminar May 2-3 (immediately following the other four seminars), The CMO/VPMA Retreat provides you with new, high-level management skills and knowledge, realistic perspectives on the role of CMO/VPMA, and the peer-to-peer networking that are all necessary for you to excel in your challenging position.
You may also call (800) 807-9819 for more information or to register. Be sure to bring your CEO for free! You may also download a detailed brochure here.
- Intensive, interactive learning sessions
- Detailed course materials
- CME/CE credit
- Physician-to-physician training
- Networking receptions & opportunities
- Continental breakfast each day