The Greeley Membership Program
Continuous advisory support, resources, and members-only privileges for your entire organization
The Greeley Membership Program is a multi-layered service for clients seeking an ongoing partnership to promote physician success, hospital success, and quality patient care. Membership offers a direct, easy, and efficient route for hospital and medical staff leaders to reach expert consultants for advice and help as situations arise, questions need answers, and challenges need solutions.
Membership combines the following services and resources, customized to target each member organization’s specific needs and challenges:
- Consulting: Any combination of assessment, design, implementation, facilitation, training, and education
- Off-site advisory services: Real-time phone and email access to expert consultants
- Members-only website: 24/7 access to hundreds of continuously updated, exclusive resources and timely information
- Webinars: Exclusive webinars focused on problematic or emerging issues
- Preferred pricing on Greeley national seminars: Unlimited seats to our national seminars for up to 20% off retail pricing
- Preferred pricing for additional services: 10% discount on Greeley services purchased outside your membership program
Become a member
We invite you to join The Greeley Membership Program and become part of our community! If you’re interested in becoming a member or in learning more about our program, call Membership Director, Michelle Campbell at 866-464-2776 or click here.
CORE SERVICE AREAS
Directed by a group of experienced, nationally renowned experts, The Greeley Membership Program offers practical strategies and resources to meet a wide spectrum of contemporary challenges and needs in four core areas:
- Medical staff & physician alignment
- Compliance, accreditation & performance improvement
- Credentialing & privileging
- Environment of care & life safety
MEMBERSHIP CASE STUDY
A rural, 225-bed tertiary care facility and teaching hospital leverages The Greeley Membership Program to optimize its state of readiness for Joint Commission survey and overcome ongoing survey challenges.
WHO ARE OUR MEMBERS?
The Greeley Membership Program includes hospitals of all sizes and types—from critical access hospitals to large, multi-setting health systems. We work with clinical and administrative individuals and teams across entire member organizations—from executives, directors, and managers to frontline staff.
Related Services & Resources
Practical, innovative solutions to meet your more pressing challenges and needs
Explore our articles, case studies, and white papers
ONSITE EDUCATION AND SEMINARS
Educate and engage your physician and hospital leaders