Interim Staffing Services
Let us help you temporarily fill your vacant executive, director, medical staff, and compliance positions with trained and experienced leaders and specialists.
If you need highly qualified, skilled staff to temporarily serve in non-clinical roles for which you’re recruiting permanent candidates, contact us. The Greeley Company helps hospitals nationwide by providing interim professionals for a range of positions including:
Medical Staff/Credentialing Roles
- Chief Medical Officer (CMO)/Vice President Medical Affairs (VPMA)
- Medical Services/Credentialing Director or Manager
- Medical Services/Credentialing Specialist
Clinical/Compliance Leadership Roles
- Accreditation/Regulatory Compliance Director
- Case Management Director
- Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
- Infection Control Director
- Quality and Performance Improvement Director
- Risk Manager
- Utilization Review Director
Please Note: The Greeley Company is not currently offering interim staff candidates for clinical roles.
Not Paperless Yet? You can DO this!
Greeley has ready-to-roll interim staff teams that can be deployed to help you GET TO PAPERLESS.Send me a “GET TO PAPERLESS” team, please!
“…our healthcare system experienced a critical staffing shortage for our Credentialing Verification Organization (CVO)… The credentialing specialists they sent us were extremely professional, competent, and productive. Their skill level would certainly be described as ‘expert’ and the result of their work was to help us clean up our application backlog and reduce our turnaround time to a ‘best practice level.’ ”—B.K. at a large, East Coast healthcare system
BENEFITS OF GREELEY'S INTERIM STAFFING SOLUTIONS
- Quickly fill staff vacancies with qualified professionals
- Maintain your high standards of service as you seek permanent candidates
- Free up time to recruit permanent candidates
- Improve patient, physician, and staff satisfaction
Call 888-749-3054 or complete and submit the form below to have someone contact you about your interim staffing needs and how Greeley can help you.