Featuring A NEW PROGRAM
- Pre-Conference – Wednesday, January 19
- Diagnosing and Treating the Clinician Burnout Epidemic: Getting Serious about Moving the Needle on Physician Burnout | Designed to not only review the causes of burnout, this program provides a deep dive into workable solutions for treating and preventing the spread of this epidemic in your organization.
- 3-Day Seminar Tracks – Thursday-Saturday AM, January 20-22
- Medical Executive Committee Institute: The Essential Training for All Physician Leaders | Thousands of physicians have completed this course, preparing them to assume a variety of leadership positions. Because new leadership challenges abound, many hospitals make it standard practice to enroll current and future leaders in this program annually; in fact, one attendee recommended: “Hospitals should make this education mandatory for any and all Medical Executive Committee members.”
- The Credentialing Solution: Learn How to Overcome Credentialing and Privileging Challenges | This program will provide skills and knowledge necessary to design a credentialing and privileging program that protects patients, is fair to physicians and clinicians, and complies with accreditation and regulatory requirements.
- Peer Review Boot Camp: Performance Improvement-Driven Peer Review | Taught by experienced physician leaders, the Peer Review Boot Camp offers practical, in-depth training for physicians recently appointed to peer review positions, existing peer review leaders who seek new ideas on how to improve their case review and OPPE/FPPE methods, and staff who support peer review.
- The Medical Director Leadership Institute: The Tools You Need to Succeed as a Medical Director and Deliver the Value Your Health System Requires. Hospitals, healthcare systems, and physician group practices face mounting pressures to improve quality, reduce costs and drive to value. Increasingly they look to paid medical directors to drive needed changes to achieve these goals.
- Post-Conference – Sat PM-Sun AM, January 22-23
- Innovation Leadership: Innovation leadership is a crucial skill set in a rapidly changing world. Greeley will provide you with tools to unlock creativity, achieve breakthrough performance, and deliver value to succeed in the challenging times ahead in healthcare.
- CMO Retreat: How To Succeed In the Toughest Job In Healthcare | If you are a CMO or VPMA or are considering this role, join us for the CMO/VPMA Retreat: designed to provide you with management skills and knowledge, realistic perspectives on the role of CMO/VPMA, and the peer-to-peer networking and coaching that are all necessary for you to excel in resolving the challenges that arise from having one foot in the hospital/ambulatory executive world and one foot in the clinical world.